Monday, April 21, 2008

All Weeklong

I know, I've been neglectful. Our camera had to take a trip to the camera shop for repairs so I haven't been doing a very good job of updating. Mostly b/c I've been crazy busy (I'll explain later.)

I realize the whole intension of having a blog was to keep everyone informed about our lives b/c we're too busy to tell you all individually.

So with that said, my deepest apologies for not keeping you all better informed. I promise to do better (it's getting harder and harder to wrangle the laptop from the kids each night) but I'm commited to doing better.

Here's a breakdown of our weekly activities list (more proof of how busy we all are!):

Monday:
Brenna has track practice or meet / tumbling class
Peyton has Morton Blaze soccer practice/scrimmages

Tuesday:
Brenna has track practice or meet / dance class

Wednesday:
Brenna has track practice or meet
Peyton has electric guitar lessons

Thursday:
Brenna has track practice or meet
Peyton has Morton Blaze Soccer practice

Friday:
Brenna has track practice or meet


So as you see...every night we have to be somewhere with someone. Carpooling has become a way of life, but there is always another kid doing something, somewhere so it's not like we get a night off.

Weekends are fast becoming a time for "catch-up" and now that soccer has started...we could have league games or tournaments. Every weekend except for Mother's Day weekend is a tournament for Peyton.

Thank god, it'll start to slow down once school is out and starting the second week in June...it'll ease up a bit.